My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2019 2:04 am  #1

The war america lost? Yep. Lost.

This short little article is the best damned thing you'll read for a whole month, I guarantee it.  While everyon on The Hill is arguing about how much money they want to spend on the wall (which is necessary, but stay with me here) these people are still, 50 years later, wondering when the promise from LBJ will come true.  It won't, and now they're starting to figure it out.  He's not the first president to "use" people, and he won't be the last.  I can name Obozo, Clinton, both Bushes - - and the list goes on.  They're users who promised the moon and gave the grave.

If anything should show us that there is absolutely no difference at all between parties, this example would be it - - in red crayon.  There's only one party - the uniparty - and it's all about money (for once Omar was right about something).

Quote from article:

"For in the culture of dependency you get just enough to get by — a roof over your head, food to eat, medical care — but not enough to move up the economic ladder, realize a dream or build a better future for your family.

There’s a lesson here for members of both parties.

For Democrats, it’s the need to measure government programs by their achievements and not simply their intentions.

There’s a lesson for Republicans as well. The men, women and children of Martin County are Americans have been betrayed by liberal Democratic do-goodism. But what has the GOP offered in its place these past 50 years? Where are the reforms that would help the people of this area reclaim their lives, their hopes and their dignity?"

https://nypost.com/2013/11/22/the-war-america-lost/

Last edited by Debrah (February 16, 2019 2:05 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera