My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2019 8:09 pm  #1

McAuliffe, Northram & now the Lt. Gov

"McAuliffe, who is considering a run for president, joined Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Julian Castro and Joe Biden in the pile-on. All had washed their hands of Northam.That a moderate Democratic governor is near friendless in a fight for his life reveals much about the Democratic Party."

McAuliffe??  Really ???  This was the guy who was in cahoots in the criminality going on with the Clinton's??????

Oh yeah, I'd want HIM for president, wouldn't you??  Good God.  I don't want any of those numbskulls listed above to become our President, and we better hope none of them get close.  But certainly not McAuliffe.

Dimwit dems are such turncoats and traitors to their own party (gee, sounds kinda like what happened to PDJT with the GOP, doesn't it?) that one day they're defending this guy Northram because he was supporting one of their primary focus bills (abortion) but when Northram went a litttttttllle bit too far, by explaining what really happens during an abortion, botched or not, the dimwits left him standing all by himself.  The whole blackface thing was just another side of the pediatric neurologist they had originally supported with glee and helped to make him Gov. of VA.  And now, on top of everything else, the Lt. Gov. of Virginia (Fairfax) has a checkered past too, the way it sounds. 

Is EVERYONE INVOLVED IN POLITICS CROOKED OR PERVERTED???  The answer is yes.

https://www.takimag.com/article/sacrificing-northam-will-not-be-enough/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera