My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2019 4:39 am  #1

Normandy fence????

Does Piglosi even know what a Normandy Fence consists of?  I doubt it.  We used these on our cattle ranch when I was growing up.  They are effective for cattle, not for people.  Here's why (be sure to read the last couple of sentences).

"Type: Normandy

Technology: As the name implies, World War II, with a little extra oomph

Status: Still common, especially in ArizonaNormandy fences are crisscrossed posts, lined with barbed wire or mesh, that were used during both World Wars to protect soldiers in foxholes. Modern Normandy designs use heavier steel and bollard-like filled posts. Designed to discourage both humans and vehicles, though fairly easy to circumvent by building an up-and-over wooden ramp."

Easily circumvented.  Does Nanny Nancy know what THAT means?  I doubt it.

She is so dumb it hurts to listen to her, and it hurts even more to watch her talk with her hands and stumble over her words.  She's barely cognizent half the time, between the booze and the pills.  Someone oughta send a carton of Prevagen to every House Rep and every Senator on the Hill.  Now THAT would be funny!!!!!!!!!

Check out her hand waving speechifying here:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/31/nancy-pelosi-replacing-normandy-barriers-with-normandy-fencing-is-ok-not-a-wall/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera