My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2017 7:12 am  #1

Another win for Trump (IMPHHO)

Another huge YAY for President Trump.  He's 100% right to listen to his "advisors" on this issue, even if I don't always agree with a bunch of General's making decisions.  This one they got right, on a personal level and an economic level for the USA.  Yippeee (or did I say that already?!).  I am soooooo glad he's finally starting to do some of the things he said he would do for the people who voted for him, and SCREW the politicians trying to stop him. 

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military,” the president originally communicated in a series of Twitter posts. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail.”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/26781-president-issues-official-directive-banning-transgenders-from-military

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera