My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2018 9:28 pm  #1

They know damned well what became of our "unity"

What became of our "unity" was the computer.

Everyone now has false, fake friends, everyone is constantly messing with their phones and not paying attention to their children, their siblings, their other family members, people are divided into groups of the have's and the have-nots when it comes to religion, eating, exercising, gluten-free dieting, paleo dieting, Catholic crimes go unpunished because they state their case online and it never makes it to the people who actually sit in their churches (although why they go back to a church like that is beyond me) . . . we are a totally disconnected world.  No one speaks to anyone in person much anymore.  THAT'S what became of our unity.

You can disagree with me all you want, but that's definitely what happened and you can just look back at the history of our problems and see it as plain as the nose on your face.

Encourage people to put down their phones.  Encourage people to get out and look at the real world.  Encourage people to start using their brains and start searching for a re-awakening of their common sense, which now seems to be in short supply because everything is thought out for us by our computers and phones and ipads and iphones and God only knows what else is out there by now.  I try NOT to keep up.  I prefer the old-fashioned way to communicate by talking in person when I can.  I use the computer, sure I do.  I use it to try to speak sense to people but it rarely works because everyone is out protesting somethingoranother.  In a sane world, those people would actually be criminals for some of the stuff they say and do. Our personal permission is no longer required for anything.  People could take picture of you sitting on the toilet, post them online, and you would have no recourse whatsoever.  That's a fact. 

Think about that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera