My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2025 11:15 pm  #1


Why do they make it so difficult?

Everytime I try to order something online (especially from Ebay, Etsy or Walmart), you are charged separately for each item.  It shows up as a separate item purchase on my bank account.  If they can give me a $ amount when I check out they can damned well keep track of their records accordingly.  It's very hard to follow whether or not your order has actually been placed or if it's hung up somewhere.

I'm done ordering anything online anymore.  I know I've said that before but it's so hard for me to get around right now so I figured I would try to do it the "easy way".  My ass!!!  I'd be better off just driving all over town looking for stuff than trying to order anything.  I had to get a new debit card thanks to my grandson's activities, and now I always have a helluva time trying to get things ordered because it stores my OLD credit card info.  WHY DO THEY STORE MY NUMBER, IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS WHAT MY DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD # IS.

ARRRRRRGH


A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw
 

Board footera