My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2018 9:06 pm  #1

Children changing gender

This is pure evil, not even disguised.  This is what happens to people's minds when the leftists take over.  Since the media is purely and utterly leftist, this has become "normal" in our world today.  Not for me, it hasn't.  This is insane AND evil.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/09/06/a-childs-medical-right-to-change-gender-in-the-brave-new-world-2/

The courts are letting pre-school children make these decisions without the parents.  So then what is the true role of a parent?  Obviously, kids don't need parents - except for the biggest thing being overlooked by the dimwit dems, and that is the fact that it still takes a man and a woman to create a child.  Even if the man and woman are created in a lab petrie dish, it still requires the male/female equation. The dimwits are blaming the man/woman thing on Christianity and yet they don't even believe in Christianity and they don't want anyone else to, either.  If this seems as stupid to you as it does to me, that's because it's stupid and beyond.

This is going to start a bigger revolution than even the dimwit dems can handle, and I hope it does.  I hope the dimwits have finally met their match. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera