My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2018 10:11 pm  #1

The awful Mrs. Mezvinksky

Stupid, too.  She is very self-serving.  She's also more than a little confused about her past, as well as her future.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/future_congresswoman_chelseas_scottish_book_festival.html

Quote from article:

"Not that it matters, but according to the event website, Chelsea's job was to "celebrate women who have used their voices and determination to change and shape history" and to inspire attendees by sharing the stories of "real-life heroes" such as Marie Curie and J.K. Rowling.  Instead, the imperious offspring of two of the smuggest individuals on the planet proceeded to transform a book festival into a Trump-bashing forum where, rather than focus on children's books, she dabbled in softcore sedition and presented herself as a potential savior in a post-Trump apocalyptic world.

Exhibiting familial messiah-complex tendencies, Chelsea shared that "every day," she is "outraged ... by something our president has done or said or left undone or neglected."  Then again, a booming economy, Americans working, a soaring stock market, affinity for the Constitution, respect for life, and healed relationships with problematic world leaders are successes that should outrage any self-respecting progressive."

Yeah, heaven forbid the USA (and the whole world, for that matter) should take a turn for the better under President Trump - despite all the opposition he's had even from his own party, which is disgraceful.  The Clanton gang just can't stand it.  But I truly hate to think of where this country would be under the rule/thumb if Hagzilla had won the election.  Makes me shudder just to think about it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera