My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2024 8:33 pm  #1

The GALL of democrats and their "optics" thru rose lenses

What a bunch of liars, all of them starting at the very top of the heap.  LIARS.  From ol' joe on down.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/04/24/karol-markowicz-buries-morning-mikas-florida-gaslighting-with-a-single-photograph-n2395466

You probably really shouldn't knock a state where you chose to buy a mansion. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 24, 2024 8:38 pm  #2

Re: The GALL of democrats and their "optics" thru rose lenses

Ol' joe jets all over the country in his personal 747 while criticising the rest of us for wanting to drive the cars we have now rather than some piece of electric crap.  And he can talk all he wants about getting rid of gas stoves but they'll have to pry mine out of my cold DEAD hands before they'll take it away.  What a blowhard bastard.  There's an article out there about this subject but I was supposed to sign up for a membership in order to post the entire article and I'm just not gonna be forced into something in order to share it.  There are countless other outlets sharing that same story and when I find it somewhere else, I'll post it here, or you can look for it yourself.

Democraps are all liars and now they're turning the republicans into liars too.  Especially the ones on the HILL already.   It's disgusting to learn that our politicians have no backbones at all.  They crawl like snakes because they ARE snakes.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera