My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2024 12:06 am  #1

biden is a LOSER

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/18/senile-joe-bidens-painfully-awkward-trip-to-a-gas-station-is-a-major-red-flag-n2172959

See what I mean???

This cannot possibly be a man with almost half of America supporting him according to the "polls".  That's the biggest lie they've EVER told.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 22, 2024 12:34 am  #2

Re: biden is a LOSER

THEY HAVE TO REMIND PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THIS LOSER!

https://www.westernjournal.com/damning-report-flyers-urging-illegals-vote-biden-found-mexican-resource-center/

That's what you call desperation.  He knows he's not gonna win in 2024, he's just not gonna.  No matter how many "mistakes like Mike Johnson" the republicans make, another biden term would certainly kill off the existing USA, if it isn't all finished by November the way it stands with millions of illegals already here.  Those people might have been paid to come here (I'm sure they were) but they're not stupid, they can see what's happening here. 

Someone (in biden's assministration) provided these people with brand new backpacks, new shoes, new clothes, credit cards, cameras and phones, etc., in order to entice them to come here - - WHY ELSE would anyone make that long trek, especially with children??  Most of the children ended up abandoned and are now sex slaves or drug mules OR BOTH, which in the USA should be totally unthinkable but the people most in the news for this sort of depravity are the politicians.  Imagine that. These aren't people, they're animals, depraved animals at that.

I wish someone would make up a list of all the politicians who are getting their genitals or whatever tickled (look for the idiots on the hill who have been there the longest) on an hourly basis by these poor abandoned children.  Most of those kids end up dead or more than half starved. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera