My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2024 10:32 pm  #1

THIS is beyond scary

Austin is a puppet for biden but nevertheless, biden DIDN'T EVEN KNOW AUSTIN HAD BEEN HOSPITALIZED, and no one seems to know why except that Austin has said it was an "elective surgery"?  Well, what does that mean?  It could mean anything from having a cyst removed (and it went badly since he was in ICU) or it could mean he decided to become a woman and had his pecker removed.  WE HAVE NO IDEA.

The article doesn't specify why he was hospitalized either, it just speculates a bit and wants YOU to come up with the reason.  This is just normal biden crap on a stick, as usual.  And personally speaking, I don't much give a damn why Austin was hospitalized.  It was the lack of communication between Austin and biden that was the problem here.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/01/06/defense-secretary-austin-scandal-is-even-worse-than-we-thought-n4925274?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 7, 2024 11:08 pm  #2

Re: THIS is beyond scary

Here's the short list of things biden has goofed up since he's been in office, and I DO MEAN short list.  There have been sooooo many more. 

https://marketrealist.com/p/joe-biden-failures/

PJMedia has an article out today with their list, but of course the only way to actually read the damned thing is to sign up for a membership at their site, which is upwards of $80 bucks a year and if you don't get the VIP (expensive) version, you still don't get the article, so you can't even read it.  What a crock of crap. 

I've considered joining there a couple of times but followed my better judgement and didn't do it.  I have friends who have, and they've told me how it works. 

Sooooooo,   I went online and looked for a list of fuck-ups from this administration.  It's a loooooong list, but of course anything online is biased towards him being this wonderful honest person who would never lie to the American people or try to screw us over.  Sites like PBS, CNN, The Guardian (his biggest defender), and there are many others trying to cover up for him. 

I don't care, let them try but most people actually know the truth.  And I'd never vote for anyone other than Trump anyway, so they can say whatever they want as far as I'm concerned, but many other STOOOPID people and young impressionable people out there are likely to believe all that shit.

biden has done more to destroy our country in less than 4 years than any other president in history (even worse than FDR if you can believe that) and he'll go down in the books that way, too.  Nothing he can do will change that, and I hate to tell him but his perverted, drug-addled SON is going to go to jail without passing go.  HEH HEH HEH!!!  IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

https://marketrealist.com/p/joe-biden-failures/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera