My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2023 3:36 am  #1

It's not infuriating, it's hilarious!

Watching these two assholes bump their heads together for 4 solid hours was well worth it.  THEY HAVE NOT THE FIRST FRIGGIN' CLUE what they're talking about, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT, including the people they met with. It was like watching an accident waiting to happen!!!  And boy did it happen.  Those two idiots don't know straight up.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/12/28/weak-and-pathetic-blinken-mayorkas-whitewashing-of-bidens-border-disaster-is-infuriating-n2391202

They can try to whitewash it, they can try to put lipstick on a pig, but they cannot JUST ONCE come out and say something truthful. 

A couple of COMPLETE MORONS, which is totally symbolic of the biden white house. 

biden and his family are in St. Croix instead of even PRETENDING to know what the hell is going on in the USA.  AND THEY DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE USA, they've become Chinese Citizens.  I'll bet ol' dumbass joe can't even count from 1 to 10 in Chinese and even I can do that because I had an uncle who taught me when I was a child.  He was a professor of Chinese language arts and all the other dialects of China.  I know the main version.  My kids and my grandkids know too, because I taught them.  The one they remember most if Hachi (8) because of the movie called Hachi about a dog who befriends a professor/businessman, played by Richard Gere.  Dang good show.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera