My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2023 8:19 am  #1

Raising an entire generation of wimps

When I was growing up a girl often said good-bye to her boyfriend (especially during the Vietnam years) but it made us proud, too.  Today it's hard to tell the boys from the girls and vice versa.  If I were army age, I'd be afraid to join the army because most of the idiots joining from Gen Z are just a bunch of wimps who think they're real tough when it comes to tearing down statues and crap like that - it's meaningless - but when it comes to defending our country, they want no part of it.  These wimpy kids don't know themselves at all.  They don't even know if they're men or women or whatever.  It's just plain scary as well as being gut turning.  Ever since biden came into office he's done his best to destroy America and the PEOPLE of America.  I guess he feels we just weren't good enough to him and his family.  He can stick it up his ass for all I care.

And, I hope he does.  He's as much a wimp as the rest of his fledgling followers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/us-army-facing-tiktok-mutiny-soft-recruits-cant-handle-basic-soldiering/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera