My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2023 9:21 pm  #1

Raise your hand if you think the economy will get better

*** Just some personal observations here, no link to follow.

FAT CHANCE.  For one thing, this bidenomics crap is only going to benefit him and his cronies.   These elitists don't buy their own groceries for God's sake, you and I st  roll the aisles for them and PAY for their groceries - - WE do that. I mean, you don't honestly believe Moochelle is going to be seen at the grocery store do you?  What about Jill?  Ha, yeah once again, fat chance.

The money for higher prices on EVERYTHING is coming from our social security and medicare funding, which is going UP once again.  We pay more for medicare but get less benefits, believe me I know since I've been going through this argument for 2 1/2 years since my husband died.  Ditto and beyond for Social Security, I've been tangling with them for at least 5 years.

Biden ruined everything when he took office, I can't afford gas and I sure as hell can't afford and DO NOT WANT an electric vehicle.  I couldn't use it even if I had one because there ARE NO CHARGERS, how damned stupid are the democrats to push something they know is not sustainable.  Heavy batteries, expensive to replace, impossible to charge.  So many things have gone wrong under this current stupidass administration and they actually think joe biden is going to be a true competitor for TRUMP.  Ha, another FAT CHANCE.  I'm told biden smells like pee most of the time, so his DEPENDS must be leaking down to his socks.  Heh, heh. 

Where are his handlers????

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera