My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2023 5:15 am  #1

biden's mixed up AGAIN

It's not going to be the republicans who are sorry, it's going to be the dimwit dems who will be held totally responsible for completely RUINING the USA from stem to stern, east to west and north to south.  Who DOES joe biden think he's fooling?  The dems are the one's who will be remembered harshly for all the stupid shit they've already done and the country is suffering miserably for it.  He's a career politician who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-admin-furious-gop-wants-put-america-first-secure-border-history-will-remember-harshly/

How can they possibly ever think this will be a "close election" in 2024?  biden's polling numbers are in the toilet with his head and Trump's numbers grow every day.  Nikki Haley can kiss her ass good bye, too, she's a traitor and hasn't got the first clue what she's doing as has been shown many times when she gets that blank look on her face.  She's a TOTAL BLANK if you ask me.  I don't care much for DeSantis either because he doesn't know much about money as he obviously screwed up his campaign donations right from the get-go and basically had to start over begging for donations from his rich pals.  WHY would they support him again?  I don't understand people with money, they act totally clueless which they certainly can't be to accumulate THAT kind of money.  It just doesn't make sense.  None of it makes sense, but ol' joe ain't gonna be in the WH for much longer, and 2024 cannot get here fast enough. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera