My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2023 7:33 am  #1

This is why no one watches the GOP debates

That bigass blowhard Chris Christie (man his mother must have had a terrible memory or a terrible sense of humor!!) does absolutely nothing but complain about everything except his OWN shortcomings.  He's probably the biggest reason myself and lots of other people do not watch the debates.  I can't stand that guy and it's too bad he hasn't had the brains God gave a gopher and gotten out of the race.  He's taking up votes that could go elsewhere (although not many, I'm sure of that) and he takes up a LOT of space on stage.  He's not exactly known as "tiny christie"!!!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/live-blog/republican-debate-gop-rnc-desantis-haley-ramaswamy-christie?rid=14954053&env=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41

AND he's got an oversized mouth as well.  It's a good thing he thinks a lot of himself because he's the ONLY one who does.  

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 7, 2023 8:28 am  #2

Re: This is why no one watches the GOP debates

Hey, I NAILED it, didn't I?  I didn't watch the debate simply because of this oversized meathead.  can't stand him.  He speaks gibberish worse than ol' joe sometimes.  Nah, I think ol' joe holds the record for gibberish, actually!!  But now Christie has dropped out.  Now the other 3 can start fighting amongst themselves and continue to narrow down the field until there is only Trump because he's really all we need.  I do NOT understand why these people are wasting their time and all that donor money.  Do they have to pay the donor money back?  I've always wondered about that.  If they don't have to pay it back, Christie will use his for food, no doubt!!  Right now at "bidenomic" prices he'll need the extra cash, most likely.  WE ALL DO.

https://www.westernjournal.com/debate-christie-just-ended-campaign-used-ludicrous-liberal-media-talking-point-ever/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera