My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2023 12:45 am  #1

Have you noticed?

Whenever there's a dimwit dem in front of a microphone (usually trying to defend some stupid thing biden has done) their favorite word is Uh, uh, uh, uh, we hear it over and over again.  The cannot complete even one single sentence without using at least 15 uh's.  It's hard to make up a story as they go along, but they're all getting better at it, just like Antony Blinken the lying little weasel faced bastard.

There is no link, this was just a thought that came to me after I watched a news   briefing a few minutes ago.  Both were women and both said UH at least a dozen times during a less than 1 minute tv talk.  It's amazing how stupid they are and yet we put these people in front of microphones???  Good Lord.  On FOX news Dana Perino is just as bad at saying UH all the time and she's supposed to be sooooo good at her job.  Shit I could do better than she does.  And I wouldn't have to talk about my dog every 5 seconds either.  (I don't have my dog anymore because he died a couple of years ago at age 21).  He was a cocker spaniel and they don't usually live past 10 or 11 years but both of mine lived to ripe old ages because I knew how to treat them and how to FEED them (real food).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 1, 2023 1:27 am  #2

Re: Have you noticed?

This is also true for Sean Hannity and his "fondness" for Gavin Newsom.

Hannity is an idiot.  He is losing his audience, I hate to say.  WE thought he supported Trump, but then he goes on national tv and claims how much he likes Gavin Newsom?  What a jackass.  He's another one I never liked and always wondered why FOX gave him a gig in the first place.  He's a TRAITOR to the party. 

He says he grew up working 2 jobs like all the rest of us kids back in the 70's.  If you wanted spending money, you worked, you didn't ask Daddy for the money.  I worked at a Benjamin Moore paint store M-F and at a restaurant (the Sereno Cafe) on Saturday and Sunday starting at 6:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and then a lot of times I stayed afterward and helped with the dishwashers). 

Between both of those jobs (not counting tips) I made a grand total of $75/week.  I thought I was in hog heaven on pay day.  It also got me a job at my bank after I graduated from college because those people used to see me walking to and from my restaurant (cafe) job every weekend (there was always someone at the bank).  It pays to have a little gumption, its just too bad that kids today don't understand that as a fact.  My grandson who is now 13 can't wait to be 14 so he can get SOME kind of job to earn some cash, and he'll be making more in one hour than I made in one 8 hour shift.  Imagine that.  The USA has gone completely bonkers under the rule of joe biden the idiot, and we wonder why we're in such massive debt???  NO mystery there.  What few jobs there are, we overpay completely.  And a lot of these jobs are being held now by Mexicans.  Go figure.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 1, 2023 1:39 am  #3

Re: Have you noticed?

And now there's no END to the praise for Henry Kissinger.  Good Lord in heaven, the guy was a CRIMINAL.

https://www.technocracy.news/oh-henry-we-will-not-miss-you/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera