My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2023 2:39 am  #1

The hapless Mayorkas scheme

He knows what's happening because he was in on the plan from day 1.  Everytime he's questioned about this (like he was grilled by Ted Cruz and a few others just last week) he manages to waste their time by spewing nonsensical "answers and pretended logic".  He is the biggest jackass next to biden and Garland, we need to dispose of all of them, ASAP.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-goes-off-democrat-defending-mayorkas-live-border-state-dont/

What the hell would Mayorkas know about this situation?  He hasn't been to the border either, at least not close enough to make it matter.  He's like COMMALA, he pretends to go to the border and then ends up in a town 150 miles away or so, and considers his job finished.  The dems are a bunch of jackasses, just like their party logo.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 19, 2023 2:45 am  #2

Re: The hapless Mayorkas scheme

Because of Mayorkas and his stupid policies, THIS is the kind of thing that's just going to keep happening day in and day out until we can get Trump back in office.  He is the only one who can stop this madness and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me you think Nikki Haley or Chris Christie is up to THAT job....

https://www.westernjournal.com/dad-loses-gun-permit-defending-family-shoot-home-intruders-caught-camera/

Was this family man supposed to welcome the home intruders with open arms and tell them to just take whatever they wanted? Is this what the dimwit dems think we should do when something like this happens???  I honestly think this IS what they think we should be doing.  It's just incredibly irresponsible how they DON'T do their jobs on capitol hill, the looney bin of America.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera