My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2023 8:42 am  #1

It worked because Trump is a BUSINESSMAN so he knows these things

He is not your typical back-stabbing politician (and they're ALL backstabbers, from BOTH parties which is why I'm a registered Independent voter).  I have LITERALLY no loyalty to either PARTY, I vote for the PERSON not the party.  But Trump was a businessman who knows what the general population wanted and needed, and he is brave enough to try to help us again, if the bastards from the other side don't get a chance to sideline him from the elections.  They're trying real hard to do that but I think cooler heads will prevail before Engoron gets the chance to do much more damage than he's already done, that lying bastard. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/harvard-us-treasury-economists-forced-admit-trump-tax-cuts-worked-advertised/

The fact that they were FORCED to admit this should be a real big red flag to the dimwit dems, but they'll ignore it just like they ignore the "common people" all the time.  They consider themselves elitists and the rest of us are just grazers.  They can stick it up their noses for all I care.  Nazi Nannzi can stick her stuff somewhere else farther down.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera