My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2018 11:57 pm  #1

Pence, Pompeo & Bolton - the newest 3 stooges

I asked a long time ago why the US was continuing to involve itself in the NoKo/SoKo peace process.  President Trump did a great thing when he got the leaders of these two countries talking.  WHY didn't the US just leave it alone after that?  It's not up to us to "declare" that they've done enough toward making peace with each other, it's up to them.  If they would have needed us further, they would both be capable of letting President Trump know.

But no - - - we've got Pence and Pompeo and Bolton, the three windbag stooges, drumming for war.  And don't think these two countries don't recognize that when they see it.

It's too bad for President Trump and America that this had to happen.  Things were actually going quite well and if we'd just kept our noses out of the REST of their business, things would have been fine.  Maybe NoKo and SoKo can still continue to talk ON THEIR OWN and come to mutual agreements about many things.  They certainly don't need us any longer, now that the ice has been broken (thanks to Trump for that and at least his 3 goons didn't get in the way and f88ck that up for him). 

For once I agree with Michael Rozeff.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/pence-pompeo-and-bolton-v-north-korea/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera