My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2018 11:27 pm  #1

Liberals can't break Trump

Great reading. If only all democreeps would read it all the way through, but they won't.  They are afraid of the truth just like bats are afraid of the light.

I don't say everything Trump does is perfect (and I don't think he's ever said that either), in fact I've disagreed with several things - but he is making an effort to rejuvenate America and that's more than we can say for any President in the past 50+ years.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"While Trump was busy bringing down the unemployment rate to record lows, CNN was focusing on the credibility of a prostitute who allegedly accepted hush money so she wouldn't speak to the media.  As Trump prepared to enter a meeting with North Korea after the successful release of three hostages, CNN was busy covering Mueller's never-ending, unethical, and disgraceful investigation into "Russian collusion."  The fake news coverage on Trump has become so outrageously biased that entire news segments are sometimes dedicated not to anything Trump actually did, but to hypotheticals.  Pure baseless speculation is allowed to pass as news on the part of the corrupt media, where nothing is too outrageous or out of bounds if intended to hurt Trump."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/liberals_cant_break_a_tough_and_focused_trump.html

The two most corrupt entities we have in America?  #1 CONgress, and #2 the media.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera