My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2018 1:35 am  #1

lyin' ryan is the reason

The horrible omnibus bill.  I'd rather have had CONgress shut down for WEEKS if that's what it would take, but no, lyin' ryan and all his buddies made sure that didn't happen.  And make no mistake, lyin' Ryan is the reason this bill passed.

And that border wall you were hoping for??  Forget it.

Getting rid of illegal aliens by "policing" sanctuary cities and other "protected places" you were hoping would happen?  Forget it.

And still, taxpayers are forced to fund Planned Parenthood as if it were some righteous organization.

America, we done been screwed without even a chance of a smile.

Our grandchildren's grandchildren will still be paying for this nightmare - and who knows what else CONgress will  add to the National debt before they're grown up - or who knows what else was in that bill that no one in the public knows about, and you KNOW there was more pork fat in there than you can shake a stick at.  We're all going to be paying for stuff for the next 200 years that we don't even know about and will never benefit from.  I guess it makes sense to the morons in WADC but no one else seems to understand why they continue to do these stupid things to our nation.

The only people who will be really really overjoyed with this bill will be the CONgresspeople with their hands out and munitions manufacturers.  Sometimes I think Donald Trump and Dick Cheney are best friends.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 24, 2018 1:43 am  #2

Re: lyin' ryan is the reason

I AM SORRY I VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP.  HE IS A MILITARY ZEALOT AND THAT DIDN'T SHOW THROUGH WHILE HE WAS CAMPAIGNING.  OF COURSE, NEITHER DID OBOZO'S SORDID LIFE.  I GUESS YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.  IF TRUMP RUNS IN 2020 I WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR HIM AGAIN.  I PROBABLY WILL NOT VOTE AT ALL, IT SEEMS TO BE A WASTE OF TIME.  I'M GRATEFUL NOT TO HAVE HAGZILLA IN THE WH BUT DID WE REALLY DO THAT MUCH BETTER BY ELECTING TRUMP?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera