My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2018 9:46 pm  #1

A different theory of cancer

I've been saying for years now that I don't believe *genetics* has much to do with our health issues.  After all, we are not our fathers, we are not our mothers . . . we are bits and pieces of those two people but we are not THOSE people.  We live in a different world of food, hygiene, etc., and that has been a revolving change since the beginning of time.  Tracing your roots is interesting from an ancestral standpoint but it has little to do with your health issues, as far as I'm concerned.  Doctors who take a family history are basically just searching your ancestors for answers to YOUR health issues and that way they don't actually have to do any work to speak of, where you're health is concerned.  It's lazy medicine.  Plus it gives them a whole platform of what tests they can "get away with" to convince you that to keep you healthy he NEEDS to run all those tests.  What a bunch of malarkey.

Here's a new look (chromosomal) at cancer that makes a lot of sense to me.  This guy has been working toward this theory for 20+ years so he's exactly a novice.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/a-different-theory-of-cancer/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera