My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2018 4:28 am  #1

I've believed this for a long time now.  I've said so alllllllll over the place, including wherever I go on the internet that will let me say it.  Things changed dramatically in this country since that time (health-wise) and  as far as I'm concerned, this was the common denominator - a shared trait if you will - and got that ball rolling.  It's not hard to put the pieces of that puzzle together, really.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/are-many-modern-diseases-linked-to-the-failed-mass-swine-flu-vaccination-in-1976/

It's one of the reasons I still don't believe in flu shots because I don't believe we have all these "pandemics" or "epidemics" that we're being told we have.  I sure don't see it this year but the newspapers and tv commentators keep blasting it out there. But even if we do, no shot is going to "fix it".  That's pure nonsense.  I think the flu shots not only make people sicker with the flu, but they make others sick because those shots shed, and they CAUSE the disease not help the disease, but now we're starting - finally- to figure out they cause bigger problems down the road in people's lives. No one, until now maybe, was/is connecting the dots because it was so long ago. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera