My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2018 2:03 am  #1

City life: logic in schools?

Logic sometimes can't be taught, because it's sort of like instinct - which also cannot be taught.  But this is a good article and I agree that schools have become homes to the School Nurse who dispenses nothing but toxic protocols.  I gotta tell you, when I was a kid we didn't even HAVE a school nurse.  The county nurse came by about once a week to see if she was needed for anything, but in truth I think she was just there to visit and have a cuppa coffee in the teacher's lounge.  Teachers kept band-aids in their desk drawers and no one ever took aspirin back then, to speak of.  I remember being about 10 or so and getting hurt somehow and my Mom fixed up us with iodine and band-aids.  I think I might have had one or two orange-flavored St. Joseph aspirins for toothaches or something (until we could get to the dentist who was 60 miles away) but we did not take anything for fevers and such.  Mom put cold rags on our bodies (forehead, axillary, for boys in the groin area, etc) and we just simply got better in due time.  Our bodies did the work, not a doctor and certainly not some otherwise USELESS school nurse - like they do today.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/the-state-weaponizes-education-to-create-ignorance/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera