My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2018 9:26 pm  #1

Pure, unadulterated FRAUD

And no one is doing a thing about it.  This "science" that isn't really a science at all, has weaseled its way into the minds of people (imagine that) because we've all been taught to believe the unbelievable.  Go figure.  It takes professional hucksters and wool-pullers to get away with this kind of crap, convince a whole WORLD of it's "necessity" and do it for sooooooooo many years.

I've been preaching (for quite a few years now) for everyone to watch the youtube version of a film called Marketing of Madness.  Over the years, the name of that documentary has changed somewhat, but if you type in those words you'll eventually get to the vid.  It's been updated and is now almost 3 hours long, but you can watch a half hour here and there and before you know it you'll be as convinced as I am that psychiatry is the biggest con game ever perpetrated on mankind.  Please also read the book called Hell's Cartel by Diarmuid Jeffreys: IG Farben and the Making of Hitler's War Machine.  It's about drugs used for "experiments" (most of them were mind experiments) and it will make your blood boil.

Good stuff here from Jon Rappoport today:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/exposing-psychiatry-as-a-fraud-from-top-to-bottom/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera