My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2018 10:47 pm  #1

techno show

If you've been watching on tv or paying attention in any way at all to the techno show going on right now in Las Vegas, one thing, one message, will hit you, I hope, as much as it hit me.  What these companies are trying sooooooooo hard to do is make "reality" unreal.  If there's one thing alllllll of these techno gadget DON'T want you to do is experience the reality of walking along a stream and hearing the bubbling of water over rocks.  They want you to believe that noise is something other than what it is.  It's just plain crazy.

They want you to believe in a false reality.  This is one of the reasons I'm so against new and "improving" techno crap.  It's not improving for anyone other than the stock holders.  But people in america are absolutely dumb enough to get sucked in by all this, too, and that's what's really damned scary.

I mean really - - - - - techno underwear??  Tells your BMI (which is a false premise anyway), tells your heart rate (as if you can't take your own pulse), and I don't remember what else it does but this is just going beyond the silly.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera