My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2017 9:42 pm  #1

An urgent message of Senate Conservatives

This came into my email box today so I'm copying it here.  McConnell will get away with his lying tactics again if he's not stopped.  He's a liar, plain and simple and everyone knows it but no one stops it . . . which I don't understand. 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

One way Mitch McConnell defeats conservatives is by telling voters that his pro-establishment candidates are the outsiders and that the conservative candidates are the insiders.

He used this "inside out" strategy to defeat Congressman Marlin Stutzman in Indiana last year and now he's using it again against Congressman Mo Brooks in Alabama.

McConnell's super PAC has spent millions telling voters that Mo Brooks is an anti-Trump insider when it's McConnell and his favored candidate, Luther Strange, who are the real creatures of Washington.

The truth is Mo Brooks endorsed President Trump in the general election, cut a $2,500 check to support him, and has voted with him 95% of the time. 

Mitch McConnell is the one who told Senate Republicans they should drop Trump "like a hot rock" when he was running against Hillary Clinton last year, and it's Mitch McConnell who has rejected Trump's calls for border wall funding, term limits, cuts to foreign aid, and a renewed push to repeal Obamacare.

And despite all of this, Luther Strange says that he's "happy" to have the support of McConnell and his super PAC.

The facts don't matter to Mitch McConnell. All he cares about is electing more pro-establishment Republicans so he can reward his corporate cronies and continue business as usual.

If you've already given, please encourage your friends and family to help by making a contribution.

The special election in Alabama is on August 15th – just 8 days from now – so there is no time to waste!

Mo Brooks is not part of the GOP establishment and he fully supports President Trump's conservative agenda. That's why Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and House Freedom Caucus chairman Mark Meadows have all endorsed him.

Please do not sit on the sidelines in this race. Contribute $25, $50, $100, or more to the Brooks campaign.

We have a chance to deliver a crushing blow to Mitch McConnell in this race, which will encourage his colleagues to replace him with a conservative leader.

There is no link to supply because the email comes without a browser link.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera