My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2017 6:18 am  #1

The worst tax plan I've ever heard of . . .

. . . and this coming from the man who promised reform, not to mention RELIEF for the little guy.

Uh-huh. 

Same story we've heard from every administration for decades, yet it never turns out to be for the little guy, does it?  Imagine that.

"As I have stated many times before, every American could receive at least a 33% tax cut by simply eliminating the massive waste, fraud and abuse in government. The Grace Commission came up with those figures during a 1980 investigation, but predictably Reagan and the Stupid Party completely ignored their conclusions.

True tax reform would start with auditing and abolishing the Federal Reserve, and adopting an honest money system that isn’t based on fractional lending, or more bluntly counterfeiting. “Our” debt belongs to the bankers, and isn’t our responsibility. It should be repudiated. Our spending should reflect American interests, as candidate Trump stressed repeatedly, but President Trump has ignored. Rebuild the infrastructure. Bring all the troops home and stop starting pointless wars. Guard the borders and deport illegal immigrants. End the foreign visa work programs. America First and all that.

This tax plan will negatively impact a struggling real estate market, offer little if any tax relief to anyone except corporations, and eliminate the remaining deductions that the poor and middle-class most benefit from."

He's right - this is the tax plan of the STUPID PARTY.  Then again, what on earth did we expect to come from Mitch McCONnell and Paul lyin' RYan?  Nuthin' for you 'n me, that's for damned sure.  And I'm still going to be penalized every friggin' year, for an insurance plan I CAN'T EVEN GET!!  It's just plain ridiculous.  Yup, this came from the Stupid Party, all right.  It's really too bad the senate won't do a thing to clean this thing up.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/11/donald-jeffries/the-stupid-partys-tax-plan/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 6, 2017 1:56 am  #2

Re: The worst tax plan I've ever heard of . . .

Even repuglicans hate the tax plan they just wrote.  The only thing I can figure is that maybe there's hope hidden somewhere in there for a massive overhaul to the obozocare nightmare.  If so, this could turn out looking waaaaaay different than it appears right now.  One can only hope like hell and pray like it matters.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/even-republicans-hate-the-tax-bill-they-just-wrote

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera