My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2017 11:43 pm  #1

The Google Apocalypse

This is an exceeeeeedingly long article, but worth the time to read - especially if you really don't know or don't believe some of the "conspiracy stuff" floating around these days.  Not everything that people are skeptical about should be classified as a "conspiracy".  Just try telling that to a democrat, the bat rastards. 

Google poses a very unique threat. Anyone concerned about their health and food and their ability to obtain truthful information about both needs to understand the role Google plays, and whose side Google is really on.Starting with the issue of health care, the company recently partnered with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and is getting deeper into the drug promotion business with its launch of a depression self-assessment quiz.3,4 Just like WebMD before it, this test funnels you toward a drug solution. No matter how you answered WebMD’s questions, you were diagnosed as being at risk for major depression and urged to discuss treatment with your doctor.That test, it turns out, was sponsored by drugmaker Eli Lilly, maker of the antidepressant Cymbalta.

I don’t know about you, but the idea that your electronic medical records might eventually be linked to your use of the internet and social media to assess your risk of mental health problems and/or other health issues does not make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Google has repeatedly been caught infringing on privacy rights and misrepresenting the type and amount of data it collects on its users.It’s now become clear that Google catches every single thing you do online if you’re using a Google-based feature. It’s also clear that capturing user data is Google’s primary business.16 The fact that it provides services while doing so is really beside the point and serves as a convenient distraction from the fact that obnoxious privacy violations are taking place.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/09/joseph-mercola/the-google-apocalypse-looms/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera