My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2017 9:52 pm  #1

Got what she deserved

As far as I'm concerned, Ann Coulter got exactly what she deserved.  WHY on earth would anyone with two working, viable brain cells, write a book about someone's Presidency before they've even BEEN the President???  That was, without a doubt, supremely stupid on her part, and now she is going to have to learn to like crow, it would seem.  We are only 8 months into his Presidency and I don't know what's going to happen any more than she or anyone else does.  But I do know that things sometimes aren't what they seem to be.  Trump may have some master plan we aren't aware of, and we know he doesn't like to tell before he shows.  And that's the way it should be.  But he may turn out to be our worst President - - I don't know yet, it's too soon to tell.

But people who write books of praise before the praise is earned, well, they often get burned.  Poor Ann (I never could stand her, so I'm not really feeling sorry for her) should stand-by and see where this all leads.  It could still turn out fine.  I'm not optimistic, but I'm still trying to keep an open mind, which is more than I can say for some of his other outspoken supporters.  Big mouths don't make people right.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-on-trump-i-bet-on-a-loser

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera