My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2019 2:00 am  #1

Roughest life of any generation? Who - - the millennials??

Millennials actually believe they've lived the roughest life of any generation.

Oh. My. God.

Don't. Make. Me. Laugh. Or gag.  Or vomit.

Oh that poor AOC.  She's had it so damned rough, hasn't she?

Let me go around and kick some ass - - that might get their attention so that they can learn the truth (not what they're taught in these fancy schmancy schools) from a real life education.  They don't have the first clue what rough means.  They need to go back through history and look at some of the old B & W photos of the depression years, for starters.  Now THAT was rough going, when your belly touched your backbone for days and days before a meal went in there.

I have millennial aged kids and they did NOT grow up thinking everything was a hardship.  They worked hard on our ranch (just like I did when I was growing up) and they learned basic skills, like how to change a flat tire, etc.  They do not feel as if they were "put upon".  Of course, we taught them about the hardships of life in the early days of the USA and the difficulties during the war years - - things they did NOT learn in school.  We moved when our youngest was only 2 so he didn't get quite as much "natural education" as the other two kids, but he did manage to learn the basics.  All of our kids know how to shoot, fish, hunt, and gather nuts and berries in this area at least.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/22/stop-whining-millennials-youre-prosperous-generation-thats-ever-lived/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera