My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2019 11:54 pm  #1

This is pure garbage

At some point in her life, she'll be thankful she was raised the way she was.  But for now my complaint is that there is absolutely NO ONE who is going to substantiate the "facts" in her book, so we don't even know if she's telling the truth here or not.  I have my doubts.  It has been my experience that most Mormons, Amish, Mennonite or Hutterite folks will, of course, use a doctor for the most severe of injuries.  I would classify a head injury as severe.  I've never yet come across a case where each "clan" doesn't have their OWN doctor, as well, who would refer a badly injured patient to a large facility if need was there.

This book should not even be published.  I think there are a lot of falsehoods in there, but who's gonna know it and who's gonna make it known?

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/22/whats-wrong-trashing-homeschooling-anti-medicine-mormon-family/

Homeschooling, if done properly, is one of the most wonderful things you can do for your children and grandchildren.  Much more "educational" than any federally organized junk-learning school.  Kids who got there learn nothing of truth, it's mostly all made-up lies that the GUBMINT wants your children to believe.  Such as that 2 + 2 equals 5.  Have you ever heard anything so stupid?

HOMESCHOOL.  It's the only sensible thing to do, but do it right.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera