My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2019 3:31 am  #1

I thought Bill Gates was supposed to be so smart

Uh, no.

He's like a little kid.  Too much money, too much time, too few brains.  He's allowed himself to be influenced by BigPHrmA - for whatever reason I have no idea.  But there are no "miracles", there is no "magic", there's nothing "phenomenal", there's nothing "fantastic", there's nothing "inspiring" - - or any other words he can conjur up to make people believe that he's onto something here.

I wonder if the idiot savant knows that vaccines are based on the same principle as homeopathics??

But Bill's against homeopathics because he says they're not real medicine.  Oh really?  Well, vaccines have done enough damage over the years so we all know there's something in them that's not good.  But the cheerleaders for these toxic shots just keep pushing them as if there's nothing wrong, no matter how many children die or how many doctors continue to change their minds about the safety and efficacy of shots.

But Bill Gates et al are idiots, plain and simple.  There is a method to their madness and it will soon be revealed.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/02/no_author/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-his-relationship-with-big-pharma/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera