My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2019 10:48 pm  #1

She doesn't even know she's a moron - that's dangerous

Quote from the following article:

"For a sarcastic bastard like myself, Ocasio-Cortez and her constant stream-of-consciousness utterances are a target-rich environment.  As America's own special lacuna, she has much in common with our last president.  Except, to my eyes, she fills her empty suit a little better.  As with Barry, she knows very little about a lot of things and a lot about very little.  Yet she is pretty enough and enigmatic enough that people listen.

She is absolutely convinced that every idea she has for America's future is so good, so transformational, so "halting the rise of oceans" transcendent that we must all be forced to follow her down the Yellow Brick Road to a fantasy world where she is both Dorothy and the Wizard, happily dancing her Breakfast Club homage as we try not to look into her crazy eyes for fear we'll be turned to stone.

Of course, we'll be walking down that path since with her Green New Deal, there won't be any cars, and we'll have plenty of time, because having destroyed the world's economy, there won't be any jobs, either.  And though we'll be weak from the resulting starvation, we can take cold comfort in our unheated homes that she's going to save humanity even if it kills us.  

You see, like Barack Obama, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a most dangerous of morons: the moron who doesn't know she's a moron.  And she's not afraid to prove it every day."

Her moronistic values fit right in with the moronistic ideas of Schmuckie Choomer and Nanny Nancy Piglosi. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/our_new_most_dangerous_of_morons.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera