My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2018 5:23 am  #1

Mom trashes family regarding baby name

This woman is off her rocker, and the writer of the article needs to set a few things straight.  First of all it sounds as though the baby isn't even born yet, then it sounds like it's been born already - very confusing.

At any rate, I wouldn't stick a kid with a name like that for love nor money but people are doing the stupidest things they can think of to do these days, especially if it's something they think is unique and their "followers" at fb will just be simply amazed! 

Gawd, what garbage.  And oh, how I wish they'd stop using those bare belly pregnant mom photos.  Ewwwwww.  Times certainly have changed since I was carrying my kiddo's.  I wouldn't have taken a photo of my bare belly if my life depended on it - - today, they take photos of everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) and then they post this crap all over the 'net.  It's just disgusting.  No one has a scintilla of morals anymore.

The family was not saying ANYTHING about the baby itself, just that they didn't really care for the name she's chosen.  So what?  I have 7 grandkids and I can't say I like all of their names, either.  Not a big deal, but their names are "normal" not spooky.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/09/mom-to-be-cancels-baby-shower-after-family-makes-fun-of-sons-name/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera