My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2018 4:40 am  #1

Hidden gun control agenda in FL

=14px"It was in Broward County that  the shooting massacre at Marjory Stoneman High School in Parkland, Florida occurred, sparking a renewed gun control debate on whether the best way to protect our school children was to post armed guards, allow teachers who were ex-cops or ex-military to have access to defensive firearms or just continue with insane practice of allowing schools and other soft targets o remain gun-free zones giving armed predators free rein to stalk their unarmed victims.

Gun control was a major issue in Florida in 2018 and the Democratic candidates for all three contested offices made it clear they were no friends of the Second Amendment or the right of self-defense."

I will never understand some people.  How on earth can the dems be sooooo dimwitted as not to see the logic in having teachers with guns??  I guess logic is not their strong suit.  But they have LOTS of other reasons for the public not to be armed. 

This article is pretty enlightening.  FL has some of the stupidest laws I've ever seen.  I'm real glad I live a loooooong ways away from that State full of nutbags.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/florida_election_frauds_hidden_guncontrol_agenda.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera