My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2018 9:58 pm  #1

Oh boy - - Kanye

Even though most of his speech was incoherent rambling, some of what he said makes a great deal of sense. Some of that material is quoted in the article at the link below.  If it gets the attention of black people, it was worth the embarrassment (I wonder how his wife felt about his outbursts - not that anything much bothers her!) but, as the article says, when you're worth a lot of money you can say pretty much whatever you want.  Although truth be known, I don't think it should be to the President of the USA - - not using that sort of language.  The democrat party had Kanye for so long he learned his lesson well about no civility, no manners, getting up in people's faces . . .

In amongst the truth nuggets in his "speech", were scattered bits of lunacy.  I suspect that if he wasn't famous, he'd be warming a bed at Bellvue.  Personally, I think he was high. 

Whatever. 

If he can help the USA by getting an important message out to the black voters, let him rant.  I think (I have to think!) that PDJT felt the same way, although he seemed a bit astonished at some of what came out of Kanye's mouth.  Weren't we all?!!    

http://takimag.com/article/uncle-tom-goes-to-washington/#axzz5U1EItZGQ

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera