My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2018 3:10 am  #1

Breathe in that salt!

Good info here, but they left out a few things that I've learned in the past two years.  If you have a bag of salt crystals (not the finely ground stuff) hold the top of the bag shut, shake it up and then quickly breathe in the "dust" through your mouth and nose.  You can actually feel it going into your lungs and it feels great.  I do this a few times a day because I think it's kinda sorta purifying or something.  It just feels good.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-19-natural-salt-can-help-heal-you-from-chronic-illness.html

**** I have, once again, discontinued my subscription to Mikey's e-newsletter.  I posted the information above in the comment section at his article (link above) and THEY REMOVED IT!!!  It seems only THEY can know what's best for people.  I was SO GLAD I'D posted it here, as well.  They bitch and complain over there about how this or that is banned by certain companies (namely google and fb etc) and then they do the same damned thing.  I provided no medical advice, just what I do myself so I'm not sure why they removed it because an explanation never comes with the removal, of course.  What a bunch of damned hypocrites.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera