My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2018 10:11 pm  #1

Amazon

If Amazon is going to fight to start distributing Rx drugs, why don't they help the homeopathic community by fighting with us against the bully FDA idiots who don't know a thing about homeopathics and yet want to "ban" them.  Wonder if they understand the concept of vaccines being based on the same theoretical info as homeopathics? 

They're also working real hard to ban or control sales of all vitamins and supplements.  The FDA needs to be taken out of this equation and the only way to do that is to get them pared down to being only *the Drug Administration*  and get rid of them being the controllers of food & nutrition - - about which they also know nothing.  By letting them keep the food control, we are jeopardizing our future use of "supplements" because many natural supplements are made using whole foods, herbs, spices, etc., all of which fall under their mindless but watchful eye.

See, they don't really want people to be able to take care of their own health because the FDA long ago sold out to the Rx industry, prostitutes that they are.  So by taking control of foods, homeopathics, herbs, spices, etc., they are able to stop most of that self-care they don't want us to have.

Amazon sells some homeopathic things (for a while yet) but if the FDA bans their use, even Amazon won't be able to sell them and more and more people are starting to learn about them and use them, and as that happens, sales are going to climb commensurately - - proportionately. 

Deseret Biologicals is one of the best homeopathic brands I know of (I use several of their remedies), same with a couple of other well-known brands.  If I can't get them at some point, it will be a very uncomfortable future for me, let's just put it that way.  They are so great for resolving pain that they could easily put opioids out of business and that's another reason the Rx industry / FDA doesn't want us to have access to them, they'd rather have people suffering with addiction.

With all his money, Jeff Bezos could certainly be a great help in this area and many grateful people would buy from his site for a looooong time.  Until I see where this is going, however, I try to shop elsewhere right now.  And I buy a LOT of stuff online because I'm stuck in the house all day with my business (I literally cannot leave) and by night time I'm too tired to start traipsing around at stores.  So other than groceries, about 90% of what I buy is online.  And I'm not alone in that category.  Should we petition Bezos?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera