My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2017 10:14 pm  #1

World's biggest propaganda machines

I agree with this short article.  Repuglicans should not be waiting UNTIL dems attack them, they should be attacking dems for stuff (ALLLLL the stuff) they've already done to make the GOP look bad. Not to mention the stuff the dems have actually done wrong themselves, for which they are not being propagandized - or prosecuted.  For instance, whatever happened to hillarys emails?  How come no one is looking into that scandal anymore, in fact, you rarely even hear about it nowadays.  If that had been President Trump's scandal, we'd be hearing about it 24/7 and all the GOP'ers know it.  There are about 12 people who should be behind bars for that indiscretionary move on the part of a woman presidential candidate, of all things.  Geezalou. 

Nevertheless, the CIA has made Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world and that was no accident or coincidence, since he is the owner of the lyin' WAPO. However, he is just a pawn in the CIA game, just wait and see how that turns out.  I have a feeling it won't be pretty on either end. 

The NYT, well, they sunk themselves with democrat lies long ago, IMPHHO.  And yet I see people quoting crap from the NYT and the WAPO almost every day.  It makes me want to ask WHY on earth they're getting their news from such places?  Sorta like why are people still getting their "daily news" from places like CNN or MSNBC?  Known, proven liars and yet - - there they are.  Somebody should take Chuck Todd's head and put it into a toilet bowl and give him a whirly. 

This is good reading:  https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/fight-establishment-propaganda-machine-win/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera