My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2018 1:10 pm  #1

Judicial lunacy

Quote from article:

"Let's go over this again.  We have a murder case.  We have an extreme multiple child neglect case.  We have a likely kidnapping.  We have a terror-connected imam.  We have a creepy survivalist compound.  We have terrorism.  We have an insane diabolical plot to train children to do school shootings, and none of that, not even one little element of that, is good enough to keep this accused criminal in jail?The article says the judge thought the prosecutors did not quite make their case, and never mind about those emaciated kids."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/judicial_lunacy_new_mexicos_accused_schoolshootertraining_terrorist_let_out_on_bail.html

The judge is a transplant from California to New Mexico.  Gee, I wonder why?  Raise your hand if you don't think this looks like it was pre-planned.  Somehow it will all be blamed on President Trump and the rest of the LOYAL Goper's, what few are left.

This dumbass judge wants to do away with the 2nd amendment but I'll bet she wants protection from armed security for she and her family all day every day.  Does she understand that's not how it works??  Apparently not. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera