My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2018 10:13 pm  #1

True comedy for all to see

Have you ever witnessed anything so comical in your life?  The smug, smirky face, the projected attitude that he's free to say whatever he wants to say because he's "protected"?  The whole thing was a joke, and I'm pretty sure the closed-door session was just as bad.  The man couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it - and it might.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/strozk_testimony_we_need_a_reasonable_facsimile_of_the_nuremberg_trials.html

I agree with the article - we may need the military courts to step in and take over pretty soon, because it's pretty clear that the judicial branch of our current system is unable to deal honestly with this issue.  America has wasted enough time on all of this crap which, in the long run, isn't even important to the everyday workings of America because no one cares what the dems think - we only care what President Trump can get done.  It's really getting to a point where people are no longer listening to the dems, thank God and greyhound.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera