My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2023 2:14 am  #1

Matthew Perry

I did not watch "Friends" because I really didn't have the time (at the time of day it was shown here where I live).  But I have been reading up on Matthew Perry since I heard of his tragic death.  One thing I should say right off the bat, too, is that in all that reading I have never been able to find out if he got a covid shot or a series of covid shots.  Seems to me people this young do not usually have heart conditions unless they're born with an anomaly of some kind.   The recent spat of "younger deaths" have been rightly blamed on those stupid damned shots that NO ONE SHOULD BE TAKING.

But he (Matthew) did have drug and alcohol problems and was dealing well with them according to all reports.  I did like him, however, because he was using his "star power" to help others.  He was trying to help younger people by lecturing them on the pitfalls of what can happen when you do things like that to your body.  As far as I'm concerned, taking a covid shot is just as bad as using any other "drug" and certainly worse than using alcohol.  Even the worst alcoholics rarely die from anything worse than bad breath and liver problems!  But those liver problems do not come on suddenly or even overnight.  Neither does the death from them. 

I know this because I had a brother in law who literally drank himself to death because of his MILITARY JOB.  He had to hobknob with a bunch of the high-up military muckety mucks and THEY are always drinking or drunk, too.  So  it's usually a slower process, people don't usually just drop dead from being a drunk.  However, mix a few drugs with that alcohol and you've got a whole 'nother animal. I have another brother in law (on the other side of the family) who was a terrible drunk, but so far he's still alive and living in Tuscon.  I'd probably die from the heat down there but it doesn't seem to bother him or the other local drunks in that area.  He would bleed margarita's if he ever got hurt!  No blood left in there.

I truly think part of ol' joe's problems are due to drinking.  I think he stays drunk most of the time because he thinks it makes him function better.  Ha!  NOTHING could make him function better except being 6 feet under.  Now THAT would be doing us ALL a favor.

https://whatemoji.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/%E2%8A%9B-Headstone-Emoji.png&t=ffab">

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera