My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 5:22 am  #1

OMG this is stunning

https://twitter.com/SaltyGoat17/status/171337863739778283

If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.  Trump's the guy, no???  Yeah!!!

And YAY!!!!  I wish we could have him back right this minute before ol' joe completely ruins America.  biden's dream is already more than 3/4th's taken care of, that's the really sad part.  Trump will have his hands full when he takes the reins again.  Not gonna be easy to undo all of biden's misdeeds.  And then while he's at it, I hope he makes sure the biden boys have to appear in a real courtroom and atone for their mistakes concerning hunter's money "dishonesty"  because without court action the biden's will never admit to breaking any laws or doing ANYTHING WRONG.  Do they really think the American people are too stupid to see it????

Trump's boys sure didn't do anything like that, nor did his daughter, but if biden's "administration" could figure out a way to make it look like they did, for real, they'd try to do it.  But they can't.  Trump is a father to his children, not a "criminal mate/pal".   I mean, it's nice to be friends with your children but you are, after all, firstly a PARENT.  Trump was, biden wasn't.  See the difference in the two families and their values???  If you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera