My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2023 12:50 am  #1

100 names for sugar (and disguised names)

This is incredible.  I think I posted something like this a few years ago, but if I did I cannot find it, as usual.

https://www.deliciousdoor.com/blogs/1/100-hidden-names-for-sugar

You are probably getting sugar by the shovelful every day and we wonder why EVERYONE we know is a type 2 diabetic.  Do you know the difference between type 1 and type 2?  If you have type 1 diabetes, it's because you were BORN with it.  Type 2 is acquired by the shit in your diet.   Do you think foodmakers are actually going to take sugar out of the equation, now that most doctors make their enormous livings off of people who are diabetic?  Check-ups, testing equipment, kickbacks from the drug industries . . . those are ALL moneymakers for the criminal physicians.

I always thought that the lower your blood sugar was, the better.  Actually, that's not true.  You'll have to look up a medical explanation for it if you want to believe what modern medicine has to say, but there is a happy medium, just as their is with everything else.  My DH was diagnosed with diabetes about 1 year before he died, but he died, we think, from a heart attack or a stroke.  No one wants to give us the true reason, which really messes up my insurance benefits I was supposed to be able to score when he died.  NO ONE seems very forthcoming with the true information.  It's very angering.

But check out that list, it will shock you.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera