My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2023 5:01 am  #1

We better make sure we "clean" the White House

If and when President Trump wins back the White House, we AMERICANS better make sure that about a dozen drug-sniffing dogs are sent through there to double and triple check to make sure there are no drugs left behind by hunter, because if there are drugs found, guess who would get the blame for that?  Of course Trump would be blamed.
I'm pretty sure if Trump wins in 2024 they will have the place scoured down because the bidens are like the obozo's - filthy dirty and not very fussy about what's lying around.  Not only that, it would not be beyond belief that the bidens would leave drugs behind on purpose so that Trump and his family would be blamed for the shit hunter has done.

So we gotta be very careful, doods.  We gotta make sure all traces of that deadly drug crap is outta there for good.  It never should have been allowed in there in the first place but the first son seems to have been able to do whatever he wanted to do, no restrictions, no restraints.

That was just a random thought that came into my head after hearing Trump's speech from Ottumwa, Iowa.  What a great speech and lots of good people there support him whole-heartedly.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera