My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2023 2:04 am  #1

Just check this out

Hope you can do it without barfing.

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1704535232970457439

Thank God Bill Melugin is not afraid to report the truth and show actual photos and vids of what's happening under this current dumbass administration.  Like I said before, ol' joe actually thinks those people are gonna vote for him.  He's crazy as a loon.  Those people just escaped countries who were doing the same crappy stuff to their citizens and I don't think they want to have that happen to America.  They're totally NOT going to vote for biden.  Let biden dream on, however.  Hey, it's all he's got, right??!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 23, 2023 1:21 am  #2

Re: Just check this out

KJP needs to learn the TRUTH about the words she continues to spew.  SHE'S A LIAR and I'm not sure if she knows she's lying or not, but no one should be on tv pretending to know what's happening if she doesn't really know what's happening.  I mean, how hard is that?  She told a couple of BIG WHOPPERS about Trump.  She refuses to address why COMMALA won't even GO to the border and she's supposed to be "the border czar".  Whatever that means.

She should have a pinnochio nose about 12,000 feet long she's such a damned liar.  She obviously doesn't know a THING about the Trump administrations dealings or workings much less his accomplishments between indictments that turned out to be all lies, just like the current charges against Trump are going to turn out to be lies, but the charges against biden and his kid are going to land both of their asses in prison somewhere.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!

Watch the vid below, which starts out with Brian Kilmeade and his AWFUL sentence structure.  He needs an English lesson.

https://www.westernjournal.com/brian-kilmeade-calls-kjp-response-border-worthless-series-sentences-imagine/

Maybe she can explain why biden's "administration" put up miles and miles of razor wire (with OUR money) and then allowed BPS to cut that wire to let illegals crawl under it.  HOW CRAZY IS THAT????

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 24, 2023 5:11 am  #3

Re: Just check this out

TX hears from Greg Abbott.  I'm glad he didn't waste a second.  biden thinks these people are going to vote for him, but I've got news for him - - thousands of them have already said they have no intention of voting for biden because he is a crook.  Believe me, THOSE people know what a crooked gubmint is all about and they want no part of it.  So biden can let in as many as he thinks he can legally take care of, but it isn't going to help him come November of 2024.  He can stick those votes up his baby pink ass !!!!!

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1704614936218149361

You gotta watch this.  It's only a little over a minute long but speaks volumes.  The BPS is doing their own thing all the while ignoring Abbott, for now.  Just wait until more troops show up and it's gonna be hell to pay.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera