My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2023 10:38 pm  #1

These poached pears sound nummy!

https://www.liveeatlearn.com/poached-pears/

I hate peeling pears but it might be worth it to try this recipe.  I'll let you know !!

***** This recipe may be from a VEGAN BASED online cook, but I wouldn't eat a vegan diet if I were FORCED TO DO SO.  I love meat and have no intention of giving it up anytime soon.  I LOVE STEAK, and Hamburgers far too much to worry about what the idiots in the WH might think.  Do you honestly believe THEY'RE going to give up steaks and burgers??  Ha, suuurrrrre they are - - not for a NY minute.  And neither should anyone else.  Let 'em peddle their "greenie ideas" somewhere else because here in the Northern Great Plains, it ain't gonna fly.

I was raised around bulls and cattle of all varieties and I can honestly say I NEVER heard one of them fart.  That is a lie and a stupid one at that.  But it fits well with all the hot air coming from the dimwit dems.  Let 'em try to run Nazi Nannzi again and THAT won't fly either.  What the hell do we need with another octogenarian back in the CONgress?  We just got rid of that old bitch, we need to keep her at arm's length and then some.  If she doesn't like what's happening in San Fran, she should do something THERE to change things and stop flying back and forth across the country 3 times a week. 

But we're supposed to believe gas and fuel don't power airplanes?  I haven't yet heard about an electric airplane even though I suggested they get their asses in gear and do that if they were going to start forcing people to drive electric cars.  The upkeep on an EV is ridiculous and in my part of the country it would be impossible to keep them charged.  And also, I'm keeping my ceiling fans, my dishwasher, my washing machine, my stovetop fan, my microwave, my garbage disposal, my tv's and anything else those assholes have tried to eliminate.  They've got the whole thing backwards and I think they're finding out the truth as we get closer to election time.  NOW they're deciding they goofed with getting rid of the police?  Too bad, so sad.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera