My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2023 4:31 am  #1

Another MUST SEE (from Tucker's last interview) - amazing stuff

Just open the link in the exchange below.  Raise your hand if you really knew nothing about this and if you might have halfway suspected it.  I heard about it years ago, didn't think much about it actually.  The political landscape of today gives this story a whole 'nother spin!

Ep. 22 Larry Sinclair says he had a night of crack cocaine-fueled sex with Barack Obama, and that Obama came back for more the next day. Assess for yourself. Here’s our interview. pic.twitter.com/R6CXwKv6gs— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) September 6, 2023

Well somebody had to have known who he was
(Obama) or he wouldn't have been a Senator, right?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 8, 2023 4:38 am  #2

Re: Another MUST SEE (from Tucker's last interview) - amazing stuff

And then there's this from Glenn Beck.

Hey, who knew??  No one at that time was willing to believe, so it went unsaid until yesterday.

https://www.westernjournal.com/glenn-beck-discloses-skipped-coverage-alleged-obama-gay-lover-2007/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 8, 2023 5:22 am  #3

Some more interesting "notes" from that interview between Tucker and Larry Sinclair.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/some_interesting_sidenotes_to_larry_sinclairs_tale_of_sex_and_drugs_with_obama.html

Holy socks.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 9, 2023 11:51 pm  #4

And of course NOW the press is trying to make it sound like Sinclair was a 'fraudster and only making alleged claims' (their word not mine).  BUT OF COURSE, certainly nothing that FACTUAL could be true about our most ridiculous President in history who then passed the wand to the NEXT MOST RIDICULOUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY - Mr. Hot head!  I watched the Tucker interview and that man was telling the truth, there's no "alleged" anything.  He was VERY specific about details.

https://www.westernjournal.com/michelle-obama-spotted-different-country-hours-tucker-interview-baracks-alleged-lover/

The dimwit dems just don't want this to get out because there's probably far worse stuff available about ol' joe the pervert.  He and obozo made a good team that way, no wonder joe isn't opposed to anything at all about transgender crap, et al.  HE'S A FAN !!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera